• For security reasons, all deals should be conducted using a middleman or escrow service. If a deal is completed without a middleman or escrow service and you get scammed, it's at your own risk.
    • Help
    • EPICSWP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

SEARCH FORUM

Search your games: GTA, PUBG, WoW, COC, etc. Available 3000+ games, We support Xbox, PS, Steam, Youtube, Instagram, Currency exchange and many more.

EPICSWP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EPICSWP

Administrator

EPICSWP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is EPICSWP?

EPICSWP is an online platform where users can trade, buy, or sell digital goods related to video games such as game accounts, game items, game currencies, and more.

How do I register for an EPICSWP account?

Simply click on the "Register" button on the top right corner of our homepage. Fill in the necessary details, agree to our terms and conditions, and click "Sign Up" to create your account.

I forgot my EPICSWP password. How do I recover it?

Click on Forgot Password on the login page. Enter your registered email address. A link to reset your password will be sent to your email.

How do I buy a game account on EPICSWP?

Browse through the marketplace and find a game account that suits your needs. Contact the seller through our secure messaging system, negotiate the terms, and once agreed, proceed with the payment through our secure transaction system.

How do I sell a game account on EPICSWP?

Firstly, ensure you're eligible to sell by checking our selling policy. Create a new listing, providing all relevant details about the game account. When a buyer contacts you, negotiate the terms and once agreed, proceed with the transaction through our secure transaction system.

Is it safe to trade on EPICSWP?

Yes, safety is our top priority. We have various security measures in place, including our secure transaction system which ensures the safety of both the buyer and seller.

What should I do if I encounter a scammer?

Report the user immediately to our support team. Please provide as much evidence as possible. We take such matters very seriously and will take necessary action to ensure our platform remains safe.

What are the fees for using EPICSWP?

Our fees can vary depending on the nature of the transaction. For detailed information, please visit our "Fees" page. https://www.epicswp.com/help/tradeswap/

I have a problem that isn't listed here. What should I do?

Feel free to contact our support team through our "Contact Us" page. We're here to help you 24/7. https://www.epicswp.com/misc/contact

EPICSWP Middleman Service Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is a Middleman Service on EPICSWP?

A Middleman Service on EPICSWP is a feature that adds an extra layer of security to transactions. The middleman holds the payment from the buyer until the digital goods have been successfully transferred to the buyer.

How do I use the Middleman Service?

When initiating a transaction, select the option to use the Middleman Service. Our system will then guide you through the rest of the process.

Is there an extra cost for using the Middleman Service?

Yes, a nominal fee is charged for using the Middleman Service. This fee is for the extra security and assurance provided and may vary based on the value of the transaction. https://www.epicswp.com/help/tradeswap/

Can I trust the Middleman Service?

Absolutely. Our Middleman Service is designed to protect both parties during a transaction. It ensures that the seller gets paid and that the buyer receives their digital goods.

What happens if there is a dispute during a transaction using the Middleman Service?

What happens if there is a dispute during a transaction using the Middleman Service? https://www.epicswp.com/misc/contact

How long does a transaction take when using the Middleman Service?

The duration of a transaction using the Middleman Service can vary depending on the complexity of the digital goods transfer. However, we aim to complete transactions as quickly as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Does EPICSWP offer the Middleman Service for all games?

Yes, the Middleman Service is available for all games for which trading is allowed on our platform.

How can I become a Middleman on EPICSWP?

To become a Middleman, you need to apply through our platform. The application will require you to meet certain criteria, including experience and reputation. For more details, please visit our "Become a Middleman" page.

What if I don't want to use the Middleman Service?

The use of the Middleman Service is optional. However, we strongly recommend using it as it adds an extra layer of security to your transactions.

I have more questions about the Middleman Service, who do I contact?

Please reach out to our customer service via the "Contact Us" page on our website. We'll be happy to assist you with any further questions. https://www.epicswp.com/misc/contact

EPICSWP Escrow Service Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

What is the Escrow Service on EPICSWP?

The Escrow Service on EPICSWP is a third-party service that securely holds a buyer's funds during a transaction until the terms of the sale have been met by both parties. This provides an extra layer of security during transactions.

How does the Escrow Service work?

The buyer sends the agreed payment to the escrow service. Once the payment is confirmed, the seller sends the digital goods to the buyer. When the buyer confirms receipt and satisfaction with the goods, the funds are released to the seller.

How do I use the Escrow Service?

When initiating a transaction, simply choose to use the Escrow Service. Our system will then guide you through the rest of the process.

Is there a fee for using the Escrow Service?

Yes, there is a nominal fee for using the Escrow Service. The fee helps cover the cost of the added security and assurance provided by the service.

Is the Escrow Service safe?

Yes, the Escrow Service is designed to protect both the buyer and seller during a transaction. It ensures that the seller receives their funds and the buyer receives their goods as described.

What happens if there is a dispute during a transaction using the Escrow Service?

If a dispute arises, our support team will step in to mediate. They will review all information and communication between the parties to make a fair and just decision.

Can I use the Escrow Service for any game transaction?

Yes, the Escrow Service is available for any game transaction permitted on EPICSWP.

How long does a transaction take when using the Escrow Service?

The duration of a transaction can vary depending on various factors, but typically, transactions using the Escrow Service are completed within 24 to 48 hours.

What if I want to cancel a transaction using the Escrow Service?

If you want to cancel a transaction after the payment has been made, please contact our support team as soon as possible. However, cancellation is subject to our Escrow Service policy.

I have more questions about the Escrow Service, who do I contact?

Please feel free to reach out to our customer service via the "Contact Us" page on our website if you have any further questions. We're here to assist you.

EPICSWP Feedback and Dispute Resolution (FAQ)

How do I leave feedback on EPICSWP?

After a transaction, you can leave feedback for the other party on their profile page. Be honest, detailed, and fair in your assessment.

Can I edit or remove my feedback?

Feedback can be edited within a certain time frame after posting, but it cannot be removed. This is to maintain the integrity of the feedback system and provide honest information to all users.

What should I do if I receive negative feedback?

If you receive negative feedback, it's important to respond professionally. If you believe the feedback is unjust, contact our support team with detailed information about the transaction.

What is a dispute on EPICSWP?

A dispute occurs when a buyer and seller have a disagreement about a transaction. It may involve issues like non-delivery of goods, delivery of goods not as described, or non-receipt of payment.

How do I raise a dispute?

If you have an issue with a transaction, go to your transaction history, find the relevant transaction, and click on "Active Dispute". Provide as much detail as possible about the issue.

How does EPICSWP handle disputes?

Our dispute resolution team will review all information and communications related to the transaction. They will then make a decision based on the evidence provided. In some cases, we may need to contact you for more information.

How long does it take to resolve a dispute?

Resolution time can vary depending on the complexity of the dispute, but we aim to resolve all disputes within 14 days.

What happens if I lose a dispute?

If you lose a dispute, the transaction may be reversed, you may be required to return goods or refund payment, or other actions may be taken according to our dispute policy. Severe or repeated violations may result in account suspension.

What can I do to avoid disputes?

Clear communication is key. Ensure all terms are agreed upon before proceeding with a transaction. Also, use our Escrow or Middleman services for added security.

I have more questions about feedback and disputes, who do I contact?

If your question hasn't been answered here, please reach out to our customer service via the "Contact Us" page on our website. We're here to help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EPICSWP Escrow Process

STEP ONE

Buyer and Seller agree to terms

STEP TWO

Buyer submits payment to EPICSWP Escrow

STEP THREE

Seller delivers digital goods or service to buyer

STEP FIVE

EPICSWP.com releases payment to seller

STEP FOUR

Buyer approves digital goods or services & secured the access

FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Buy and Sell Game Accounts

1. What types of game accounts can I buy and sell on your platform?

You can buy and sell game accounts for Android, iOS, Nintendo, PC, PS3, PS4, PS5, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

2. How does the buying and selling process work?

Sellers list their game accounts with details such as game progress, level, items, and other relevant information.Buyers browse the available accounts and choose the one that suits their preferences.Transactions are facilitated securely through our platform.

3. Is it safe to buy and sell game accounts on your platform?

Yes, we prioritize the safety and security of our users. We use encryption and secure payment methods to protect your transactions.

4. What information should I include when listing a game account for sale?

Provide details such as the game title, level, progress, items, and any other relevant information that would be valuable to potential buyers.

5. Are there any fees associated with buying or selling game accounts?

Yes, there might be transaction fees. Please review our fee structure before making a transaction.

EPICSWP Personal Middleman Process

STEP ONE

MM will hold the item or account and secure it until payment is made.

STEP TWO

Buyer pays the seller directly using any payment methods they choose.

STEP THREE

After payment is confirmed, the MM will transfer the item/account to the buyer and help them to secure it

STEP FIVE

EPICSWP Completed the transaction

STEP FOUR

MM are long term EPICSWP members with an outstanding reputation.

EPICSWP Buyer Protections

EPICSWP is the most secure place to buy and sell games or social media accounts. Our proprietary security technology, EPIC SWAP, keeps you, your payments, and your trades protected and private. The protections below are provided to all EPICSWP buyers.

• Help
    • EPICSWP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
    Document
    Back